Re: STk for Win32 -- what, no readme?

From: Erick Gallesio <eg_at_unice.fr>
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 1998 15:59:26 +0200 (CEST)

Jon Berry writes:
> About STk on Win32: I am actively using this port, and I've done a
> lot of work to make it better. It's very important to me that work
> continue in this area! I can make my source tree available - it has
> improved globbing and file features, some due to Jay Krell of Cornell,
> and some due to me.

OK. Here is the "plan" I propose for integrating your improvement in
STk. I will first try to have a version which works without any
improvement asap and make it public. At this time I will also make a
call in the mailing list and the news for collecting all the
improvement that float around for 3.1.1, since it seems, from the mail
I have received, that there are several people which have done this
work independently. After integrating all the patches we could have
the 4.0 release.

Does it make sense?

                -- Erick