Re: STk for Win32 -- what, no readme?

From: Yishai Feldman <yishai_at_math.tau.ac.il>
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 1998 12:04:23 +0300 (GMT+0300)

I am thinking of using STk for a course at Tel Aviv University next
fall. The university uses unix machines, but students like to work at
home, where they have Win32 boxes, so a consistent release would be
very important.

On the same subject, what is the most up-to-date documentation I can
give the students on STk and the corresponding version of Tk? (I
believe that Ousterhout's book is out of date.)

-- Dr. Yishai Feldman
   yishai_at_math.tau.ac.il
   http://www.math.tau.ac.il/~yishai