xxl - still trying

From: Brian Denheyer <briand_at_northwest.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 1998 22:43:50 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

I am still trying to fix the strange ref! problem under STk 3.99.1

I have run across a very serious problem. The hash table used to
store the spreadsheet data is becoming corrupted between the time the
sheet is initialized and the time it is displayed.

So, when the program finishes initializing the spreadsheet everything
is OK, i.e. the values are all in the hash table. By the time the
spreadsheet is displayed a print-out of the hash-table reveals that
some of the values are missing !!

Even more strange- this only happens once the number of columns
exceeds 16, for columns <16 there doesn't seem to be any trouble ??

Just thought I would let you know - I'm trying to track it down.

Brian