tk 'appname

From: Sarah Calvo <sarah_at_grammatech.com>
Date: Mon, 18 May 1998 10:32:18 -0400 (EDT)

Hi,

I'm having problems with multiple stk (version 3.1.1) applications
having the same application name. If I start up three different stk
processes from the command line, the first process has the name "stk",
and the second and third both have the name "stk #2". If I try (winfo
'interps) from any of the processes I get the result ("stk"), whereas
I should get ("stk" "stk #2").

When I try the same experiment with tcl using wish, each process has a
unique name and "winfo interps" returns: {wish #3} {wish #2} wish.

Is this a bug in stk, or am I doing something wrong?

Sarah