Re: glob on Win32

From: Erick Gallesio <eg_at_saxo.essi.fr>
Date: Mon, 06 Apr 1998 17:55:03 +0200

> I posted a similar message before, but I wasn't on
> this mailing list at the time, and the web page archives don't seem
> to be recent, so I would like to try again.

The mailing list was in a bad state since the crash. I have reinstalled
everything and I hope that archives will be updated correctly (this message is
in fact a test:-).

BTW, I cannot help you on the glob problem now since I have no more a
Windows partition available for now. But I will reinstall it as soon that the
release is ready to port it on Windows (yes the new release will not contain
the windows port in its first incarnation).
                -- Erick