Problem with the STklos tutorial

From: Paolo Amoroso <amoroso_at_mclink.it>
Date: Fri, 03 Apr 1998 09:02:25 GMT

I run STk 3.1.1 under Slackware Linux 3.1 (kernel 2.0.0). I've downloaded
the STklos tutorial - tutorial.tar.gz - by Jacques Chazarain available in
the Contribs directory of the STk site. I've installed the application as
illustrated in the README file. When I start it, a number of empty toplevel
windows appear and I get the following error message:

Error at line 335 of file ./tutorial.stk:
unbound variable
append-map

APPEND-MAP is not in STk's global environment and I was not able to find it
neither in the tutorial code nor in the files provided with the STk
distribution. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance.

Paolo
--
Paolo Amoroso <amoroso_at_mclink.it>