stklos question

From: Andrew Dorrell <andrewd_at_ee.uts.edu.au>
Date: Sun, 11 Jan 1998 17:23:41 +1100

Hi,

I am frequently wanting to use virtual slots to "hide" the
implementation details of certain class attributes.

In order to do this I would like to be able to have variables whose
scope is limited to but includes both slot-ref and slot-set! functions.
I have not worked out a simple way of doing this however.

Can anyone help?

Thanks in advance,
--
Mr Andrew Dorrell                                *
Faculty of Engineering             /---\  Whoo?      *