About spam tranditing from kaolin

From: Erick Gallesio <eg_at_saxo.essi.fr>
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 1997 18:52:24 +0100

I apologize for the spam which came from kaolin. I was not able to determine
where the message really come from. But the sendmail of kaolin was really
antique and I think it was very easy to find holes in it.
So, I have spend all the day :-< to install the last version of sendmail on
kaolin. Sendmail is so complicated (I'm polite here), it is possible that
not everything will be correct at the first try. Be indulgent please.

BTW, this mail is also a test of the mailing-list alias :-)

                -- Erick