pstt Get Your Site Noticed !!!

From: <pstt_at_adjudicator.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 3 Oct 1997 17:51:09 -0700

Hi

We have made impossible the possible !

My company send products through the internet at prices no other can beat, we are always getting people saying don't like ro receive electonic mail but our research ( available ) shows that it works.

Why !

We are offering for a limited time only our service free !! If you are a business and would like to offer products over the internet, we have the solution.

If you buy products and demand the best price fill out our form.

For the cost of only one hundred UK first class stamps (#22.40) Our web site can show you how to talk to 200.000 plus people, not just in your village but throughout the globe !

But we will show you for FREE

We are offering the first five hundred replys free Software that can be seen in all the popular computing mags. This software will widen your world without any fuss.

If you have a web site this software is a must !
If you have a product to sell This software is a must
If you buy products and demand a fair price, we have a solution

Our web site http://www.adjudicator.co.uk is designed to helping you buy and sell yourself globally.

We look forward to talking to you.

 http://www.adjudicator.co.uk

This offer is free go to our web site and get free bulk mail software and free email colection software. that is the most upto date version of the best software available.