Re: Win32 source distribution

From: Erick Gallesio <eg_at_saxo.essi.fr>
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 1997 19:45:04 +0200

> Is the Win32 source distribution available? I saw the binaries at the
> STk distribution site, but I couldn't tell if the source was there.
> thanks,

Yes the source is in the standard distribution (in the Win32 directory).
However, there is a distribution in the Contrib directory which enhance
the standard distribution (dynamic loading in particular, if I remember).
I'm not sure it contains the source and I'm not able to verify from
the place I send this mail.

                -- Erick