Another STk/Win32 question...

From: Nicholas C. Weaver <nweaver_at_CS.Berkeley.EDU>
Date: Fri, 18 Apr 1997 10:46:39 -0700 (PDT)

        How do I get it so that when I double click on a .stk file or
a .stklos file, it will open STk AND run that file. (Currently, it
will just open STk w/o causing the file to be executed). This is
under WinNT 4.

        THanks.

--
Nicholas C. Weaver            "Trouble will come in its own time.  It always
nweaver_at_cs.berkeley.edu                  does. But that's tomorrow.  Give me