Re: Meta Object Protocol

From: Erick Gallesio <eg_at_saxo.essi.fr>
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 1997 11:14:05 +0100

> Ralf Berger writes

Not yet but I'm just writing a documentation for STklos. Yet the part about
STklos generalities is finished. And I will start the MOP description RSN.
However, have a look at the code of "describe" or "deep-copy".
This could help you to find all the slots of the objects you want to save.
The major difficulty will probably be with marshalling slot-values to store
them.

Brian Denheyer <briand_at_northwest.com> seems to have a problem similar last
week.
His mail should be in he mailing list archive.

                -- Erick