Re: STK program development tools

From: Andre Gilles <andre_at_ns.crs.etca.fr>
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 1997 13:19:56 +0100

        My message deals with developpement tool but is aimed toward
computer aided design of STklos code.

        I find it best to design my code before typing it. Usually
when I face a code written with an OOPL, I use OMT for modelling the
software. I must admit that I can't bridge the gap between CLOS and
OMT. My main trouble is how to represent methods. In OMT you would
associate methods to classes. In CLOS methods are not part of class.

        Is there a modeling technique that fits CLOS ? (or even better
a technique and tools that support the technique ?) (or even better a
technique and free tools ... :-)

        Gilles