Re: STk vs. Guile

From: Mark Galassi <rosalia_at_nis.lanl.gov>
Date: Mon, 9 Sep 1996 17:33:31 -0600

    Tony> : Where can I get details about this "high-level portable" :
    Tony> specification of yours for libguile?

    Tony> Please copy any answers to the list or to me personally?

The somewhat old version, which gives the flavour but is a bit out of
date, is on ftp://alpha.gnu.ai.mit.edu/gnu/guile-design-something

You can check the Guile mailing list hypermail archive for the ensuing
discussions (I have it in my bookmarks somewhere).

More work on that spec (and implementation) will be done this fall.

--
    {These opinions are mine, and should be everybody else's :-)}
        Mark Galassi        rosalia_at_nis.lanl.gov or mgalassi_at_lanl.gov