Re: STk-3.1 eating all available processor cycles!

From: Tom Tromey <tromey_at_creche.cygnus.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Aug 1996 10:31:10 -0600

Mark> there's a gcc-in-linux bug that shows up in Tk, I don't know
Mark> much else though. lots of tk programs do that, like surfit.

I think I've seen this bug. You can get around it by recompiling Tk
without -O. Actually only one file needs to be compiled that way, but
I forget which.

Tom
--
tromey_at_cygnus.com                 Member, League for Programming Freedom