Re: STK on Mac, once more.

From: Hong Kim <kimh_at_domp04.adm.intelsat.int>
Date: Thu, 23 May 1996 12:48:54 +0000 (GMT)

> 3. MachTen
> I am considering to purchase MacTen, a Unix that coexists with the MacOS.
> The full system contains X, but I have no idea how much work it is to get
> STk running under it. The trouble is, I would have to first buy MacTen, and
> then discover that it doesn't port well.

In my previous job, I was able to compile STk under MachTen just fine.
Mac was 630, STk version was (I believe) 1.7. VERY nice having (real)
Unix and Mac coexisting. One way cool thing to promote MachTen (VM
version), their virtual memory system claims to swap out MacOS memory as
well as Unix memory!

Now I am only on HP-UX and Linux where STk still run just fine.

Hong