Re: Photo-image

From: Erick Gallesio <eg_at_kaolin.unice.fr>
Date: Tue, 14 May 1996 08:57:05 +0100

My procmail process becomes crazy and it seems that I cannot send message to
the mailing list, and it reposts old messages left in the mail queue !!!
I try one more time. I aplogize if you have already receive the following
message.
> Michael Wahrman writes
>
> Can someone send me some example code of how to use the
> <Photo-image> class. I want to incorporate .gif;s or .tifs or whatever
> in my UI.

Here is a simple use of images:

(define img (make <Photo-image> :file "foo.gif"))
(define b (make <Button> :image img))