Re: STk 3.0b for Win95

From: Johann Friedrich Heinrichmeyer <Fritz.Heinrichmeyer_at_FernUni-Hagen.de>
Date: Mon, 13 May 96 17:35:00 +0200

The problem is that at the moment we have no "manpower" to do real
porting work. If the semantics are correct for a windows-system like
borland c i think it should be possible to bring something from borland
to vc. So yes, i will try to build it again.

Gnu win32 seems to work only under WinNT in my impression.

A student of us (unfortunately with less programming experience in c)
managed to satisfy the vc-linker. But he could not insert the
STk_toplevel in WinMain till now ...

--
Viele Gruesse,
Fritz Heinrichmeyer                             FernUniversitaet Hagen