Re: Appeal to Erick for bind-for-dragging fix

From: Erick Gallesio <eg_at_kaolin.unice.fr>
Date: Fri, 29 Mar 1996 11:53:37 +0000

> Jonathan Berry writes
> I would like to re-emphasize the fact that all is not well with STk and some
> of us are stuck with a bind-for-dragging problem. I would like to second
> the problem mentioned by Kevin Lewis and add my voice in hopes that Erick
> will make this a very high priority item.

I have modified the bind-for-dragging mechanism and you can find it enclosed
in this mail. I have also enhanced it a little bit. In particular you can now
have two motion action (namely :before-motion and :after-motion). If
:before-motion returns #f the the object is not displaced and the
:after-motion closure is not applied. This allows, for instance, to constrain
the displacement of the objet in given bounds.
Tell me, if this new version is OK.

                -- Erick