`bind-for-dragging' and `:motion'.

From: Kevin K. Lewis <lewikk_at_rockdal.aud.alcatel.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 96 09:45:38 CST

I have a class with an `initialize' method. In this method I make two
calls to `bind-for-dragging' with the same parent, but two different
`:tag's and two different `:motion' procedures.

It seems like the second bind call overrides the first one, at least
with respect to the `:motion' procedure.

Should I expect this, or is there a simple solution to my problem? I
can provide all my code to anyone who's interested, but I don't expect
too many people will want to wade through it.

Thanks for any help.

--
Kevin K. Lewis               | My opinions may be unreasonable
lewikk_at_aud.alcatel.com       | but such is the voice of inspiration