Re: How to format the STk Reference Manual into an Ascii text file?

From: Erick Gallesio <eg_at_kaolin.unice.fr>
Date: Wed, 07 Feb 1996 16:00:20 +0000

> johnm_at_vlibs.com writes
> I would like to peruse the STk manual on-line using emacs. I could
> view the tex files but I would prefer to view latex processed results.
> This way I can view the index.
>
> Is there a latex style or a dvi2txt filter which can do this
> conversion?

There exists a prog which does this job.
BTW, I am trying to convert all the STk documents to make them available
in PS (letter and A4 formats), dvi, and HTML. I will place them on
kaolin and make them available from the STk home page soon.
When everything is converted, I will drop a mail here.

                -- Erick