make-file-box with files visibly different from directories

From: Matthew Welland <mwelland_at_pdx201.intel.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 1996 08:20:31 -0800 (PST)

Subject defines what I'm looking for. When looking for a file using the
browser, if would be nice if in the file list, directories appeared different
from files.

Has somebody already done this or are there any alternative file browsers
available? I don't mind hacking Filebox.stk but don't want to reinvent
the wheel either.

Matt
--
      ==  Matt Welland          |  Design Engineer           ==
      ==  Intel Corp.           |  mwelland_at_ichips.intel.com ==