What do you use BLT for?

From: Erick Gallesio <eg_at_kaolin.unice.fr>
Date: Tue, 07 Nov 1995 14:09:59 +0000

BLT is a package which is not too easy to port on STk. Furthermore the version
which is available yet is an "unnofficial". It is several week that it will be
out soon. I have the vague impression that the only thing people are
interested in is drag and drop and that the other things are not used.
Is there people on the list which are interessted in another sub-package of
BLT?
If not, I can try to make an Extension for blt_drag_n_drop that would be
easier to integrate than my previous tentative with blt.

                -- Erick