More arguments for C routines

From: Clifford Beshers <beshers_at_cs.columbia.edu>
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 1995 12:52:27 -0400

I have patched STk3.0b1, adding the types tc_subr_4..tc_subr_10. That
is, I can now use external C functions of up to 10 parameters without
disassembling lists in my C functions, which I find tedious.

I have noticed that stopping at 3 parameters seems to be a Scheme
standard. Is there a reason for this or did everyone just think using
lists after that was easier? I'm making an interface to OpenGL, and
some functions require 9 parameters.

The changes are simple. If there is no inherent problem with this, I
will make them available.