Dragging object in Canvas.stk

From: TOKUNAGA Takenobu <take_at_cs.titech.ac.jp>
Date: Thu, 07 Sep 1995 17:13:18 JST

I'm working with STk 2.2. I have a question on procedure
"stk::motion-drag" in "lib/STk/Canvas.stk." In "stk::motion-drag"
code, user :motion hook is applied after revising stk::last-{x,y}.
However, this is very inconvenient for me. Because I would like to
move a current object together with objects attached to it. With the
current code, the user has no way to access the last-{x,y} position,
therefore can't calculate the moving distance. Now I'm using with a
modification in which I just apply the user hook before setting new
stk::last-{x,y}. Is there any crucial problem with this modification?

-take