C++ in STk

From: Andrew Dorrell <andrewd_at_ee.uts.edu.au>
Date: Sat, 12 Aug 95 10:34:11 EST

I need to add some third party C++ code to STk *now*. I am not after a
difinitive solution which addresses all the philosophical issues.... but
would greatly appreciate knowing if and how other people have done this.

Many thanks,
Andrew Dorrell                                           /---\  Whoo!
Extension: 2395                                          (o o) /
email:     andrewd                                       (_:_)
                                                          ^ ^