new releases as patches

From: Andrew Dorrell <andrewd_at_ee.uts.edu.au>
Date: Sat, 22 Jul 95 15:52:37 EST

Would it be possible to have new "versions" of STk posted as patch files?
We have had considerable network congestion of late and it has literally taken
days to download v2.2 and many failed attempts (information-super-gridlock).
We are also now being charged for overseas transfers at a ridiculous rate.

Many thanks,

Mr Andrew Dorrell
School of Electrical Engineering                 *
University of Technology, Sydney                     *
PO Box 123                                     *
Broadway NSW 2007                                   .
AUSTRALIA
                                                    *       /---\  Whoo?
Phone:   61 2 330 2395                                      (o o) /
Fax:     61 2 330 2435                                      ( : )
email:   andrewd_at_ee.uts.edu.au                               ^ ^
    OR   dorrell_at_ihf.uts.edu.au