STk 2.1.6: socket problems under Solaris

From: Tim Pierce <twpierce_at_midway.uchicago.edu>
Date: Thu, 6 Jul 95 12:19:36 CDT

I am having difficulty getting read-write sockets to work
properly under Solaris 2.3. I can successfully read from a
socket once, but afterwards, read-line hangs waiting for
input that should definitely be there. (Specifically, I am
attempting to read data from an open NNTP connection.) This
seems to happen both with stk and snow.

Has anyone else been experiencing this problem? I am sorry
that I don't have more data to provide, but I'm not the
networking guru I should be and I don't know where to start
looking.