toplevel widget problems

From: Jin S. Choi <jsc_at_tabitha.atype.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Jul 1995 09:53:29 -0400

I was wondering if someone could give me a hand dealing with new
toplevel widgets.

I've created a new composite widget class which I'd like to instantiate
in its own window. I can create a new toplevel class fine, but how do I
get my widget to pack inside it?
(define t (make <Toplevel>))
(pack my-widget :in t)
doesn't do it.

Also, I'm having problems getting the Scrolltext class to be resizeable;
it always wants to be 80x24 no matter what size I make the
window. Anyone know the magic incantation?

Thanks for any help.