Re: STk button activation trouble

From: 'Chris Harris' B. Harris <chharris_at_u.washington.edu>
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 1995 16:19:34 -0700 (PDT)

Well thank you for that suggestion with the num-lcok -- it seems to work
wonders to fix my problem! However, that's a pretty stupid bug, if I do
say so myself. Or is it a feature? Guess I should rummage around the Tk
docs if I'm dying to find the answer to that one....

Have a nice day -- and this goes for all of you!

-Chris

"Be careful lest in casting out your devil you cast out the best thing
that's in you." --Nietchie %% Me = Chris Harris (chharris_at_u.washington.edu)
Check out my web page: http://weber.u.washington.edu/chharris/