C++

From: Jonathan Berry <berryj_at_dimacs.rutgers.edu>
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 1995 10:45:26 -0400

Has anybody extended the STk interpreter with C++ primitives yet?
I seem to remember somebody on this mailing list indicating that they
had. If you have, would you please either post a summary of the
changes you had to make, or if that's not convenient, send me a note
so I can talk to you about it? I have 2.1.7, but the new "Extending the
STk Interpreter Document" has a note that Erick hasn't layed out a
convenient way to do this yet.

thanks very much,
        Jon