all stk buttons stop working?

From: john lewis <zilla_at_kerner.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 1995 05:41:57 -0700

Something wierd(?) just happened --
all stk applications (including the distributed demos) stopped responding
to mouse clicks. Buttons and menus highlight, indicating that the
mouse is positioned over them, but clicking does nothing.

- The window manager functions that require a mouse click still work,
  as do other non-tk motif applications.
- I tried re-installing STk, did not fix the problem.
- Logging out and back in did seem to fix it however.

This is with STk-2.1.7 on Irix 4.05h.

I don't know anything about Tk -- does it have some state that is
not getting cleaned up? Any other thoughts?

thanks