Ilisp & STk

From: Sean Slattery <jslttery_at_GS148.SP.CS.CMU.EDU>
Date: Fri, 19 May 1995 16:01:58 -0400

I've already posted this to comp.lang.scheme and the only reply I get seemed
to be on the right track, but I cannot figure out what the solution is.

I'm trying to get STk to work with Lucid Emacs ilisp. Ilisp is a package based
on comint for interacting with Lisp-like languages. I defined a new dialect
for STk which seemed like it was correct and loaded everything up. When I run
STk, everything seems to run, STk's output never makes it to the buffer until
I (exit). Hence I can type things in the lemacs buffer and STk definitely gets
them, but I never see the return value until I exit the STk.

It seems (as the only reply to my message said) that STk is buffering the
output for some reason - when I type in (flush), the output from the last
commands gets printed out. Anyone know how I can stop STk from buffering in a
lemacs buffer?

S.