Re: Report error broken???

From: Erick Gallesio <eg_at_kaolin.unice.fr>
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 1995 17:56:59 +0100

> Joshua Peck Macdonald writes
> I can verify that the error described is in fact for real. Just

Yes. That comes from the file "Tk-methods" which is not loaded when just doing
(load "Canvas").
My intent was to load this file only when really using Tk and to permit to
defer the initialization of *top-root* when the top level window is really
created.
This delay was introduce to permit image creation (which should be launch with
the -no-tk option).

So, to avoid this problem, you should load the file "Tk-methods" hust after
I will try to find a better solution for next release ....

                -- Erick