Apology

From: Erick Gallesio <eg_at_kaolin.unice.fr>
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 95 11:13:36 +0100

I want to apologize to all the subscribers of this list for the longer and
longer delay I take to answer to emails. I had a rather heavy period here and
I had not a lot of time for STk. Things should be better now (even if not
ideal). I think that I'm better organized now for answering mail and filtering
them. However, I have always something like 200 messages in the queue about
STk (and some are bug reports which take some time to answer :-< ).

                -- Erick