Re: char-ready?

From: Humberto Ortiz Zuazaga <humberto_at_slip.net>
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 1995 07:39:51 -0800

    JFH> Char-ready would be nice for communication with other
    JFH> programs. SCM uses ioctls, my first idea is to use select ...

I was looking for this to write a program to view syslog files in stk,
but char-ready? didn't work so I wrote it in emacs lisp instead. If it
does get implemented I'd be interested in using it. Now that stk has
asyncronous process support I think it's needed badly.

--
Humberto Ortiz-Zuazaga                                        humberto_at_slip.net
http://www.slip.net/~humberto/