Appname question.

From: Harvey J. Stein <hjstein_at_math.huji.ac.il>
Date: Sun, 12 Feb 1995 22:25:32 +0200

Under STk, it seems that interpreters are always named "stk", "stk
#1", "stk #2", etc. Is there any way to change this?

Under wish, if the wish interpreter is invoked under a different name
(as in #!/usr/bin/wish -f on the first line of an executable shell
script) the application takes on the name of the shellscript. Under
STk, it keeps the name "stk".

I'd like to change the name of my stetris app because I'd like to
write a stetris player which operates via send. It'd be easier to
find stetris apps to play if they're called "stetris" instead of just
"stk".

Thanks,

Harvey J. Stein
hjstein_at_math.huji.ac.il