Core dump problem

From: Aamod Sane <sane_at_delirius.cs.uiuc.edu>
Date: Thu, 26 Jan 1995 12:50:36 -0600

I have compiled STk-2.1.5 on solaris by making the following changes:

 ./configure has an error in setting x_includes/x_libraries.
 solaris requires ./configure --prefix= -x-includes=/usr/openwin/include
 LIBMALLOC is not getting set properly, so I changed Src/Makefile

It seems to run, but sometimes fails with a core dump.
I have been able to reproduce the core dump using
STk-wtour --- Canvas Drawing, FunkyDrawing and TkWait widgets
consistently fail, and the only error I get is Bus Error -- Core Dumped.

Any ideas?

Aamod Sane

QOTD:

"They just sent out announcements for the conference on massively parallel
 systems. I got 600 of them." -- Andrew Koenig