STKlos and OOP

From: Chet Murthy <murthy_at_CS.Cornell.EDU>
Date: Thu, 12 Jan 1995 14:13:37 -0500

--------

I have a modification that I want to make to the <Button> class --
changing it so that when the mouse is moved over a button, a recessed
frame appears, rather than the button becoming highlighted.

But then, I would like this new button to be used in the Filebox
widget.

It seems to me like the only way to do this is to modify the code of
Filebox so that it calls my new <RButton> (recessed-button) class
rather than <Button>.

I guess I can do this by using "sed" to edit the file automatically,
but it is a little distressing that I cannot do anything more
automatic to resolve this problem.

Anybody else have any ideas?

--chet--