Howto edit stk files?

From: keichwa <keichwa_at_gwdg.de>
Date: Tue, 8 Nov 1994 11:30:23 +0100 (MET)

Please, will you forward me some informations, what is the
most comfortable way to edit .stk files?

I would like to do the editing with emcas. As far as I am
able to see, there are some lisp files provided bei the
scheme48-0.36 package -- but right now I can't figure out
how to make this stuff work with STk.

If there are better tools please let me know it.

Thanks so long.