Re: PC port of STk?

From: Erick Gallesio <eg_at_kaolin.unice.fr>
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 1994 15:59:08 +0000

> Has STk been ported to Windows? I have heard TCL/TK has.

Not yet. The port to Windows is a thing I will look at as soon as
the 2.2 will be out. I have just looked at one of the two ports of Tcl/Tk
to Windows and the work done in the one which is called "twin" should make the
port of STk pretty easy.

Is the some people on the mailing list which has tested both ports?
Any advice on their respective reliability?

                -- Erick

BTW, there is someone which has already started to look at the Windows port
but I have no news of him :<

                -- Erick