Load-on-demand library?

From: Grant Edwards <grante_at_rosevax.rosemount.com>
Date: Sat, 15 Oct 1994 22:40:20 -0500 (CDT)

I've been wondering if STk implements a load-on-demand library feature
similar to that in Tcl. While looking through some STk source files
I've noticed "provide" and "require" keywords/procedures which look
like they might be something interesting.

But, I haven't found any documentation on provide/require in the STk
reference, R4RS, or the one Scheme book I have on hand.

Could somebody lend me a pointer to a clue?

--
Grant Edwards
Rosemount Inc.