STk *and* TCL?

From: David Fox <fox_at_first.cs.nyu.edu>
Date: Sat, 1 Oct 94 13:53:54 -0400

Som people around here don't want to give up TCL, they think that the
TCL syntax appeals to some users more than Scheme does, which I guess
is hard to deny - though it certainly doesn't appeal to me. They want
to be able to execute TCL code and STk code during a single run. This
would also be useful if you want to execute existing TCL code. Any
ideas about what it would take to do this?