Re: regexp in scheme?

From: Tom Tromey <tromey_at_busco.lanl.gov>
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 94 09:26:29 MDT

Johann> did i miss in the documentation the possiblity to use regular
Johann> expressions (which are used internally) on the scheme-level?
Johann> Would be a great win.

I have a regexp extension to STk that I wrote. I will email it to
anyone interested.

Tom
---
tromey_at_busco.lanl.gov             Member, League for Programming Freedom
`Never reuse an egg catcher between sequence points.'
	-- Chris Torek