An interim release of STk supporting BLT.

From: Erick Gallesio <eg_at_kaolin.unice.fr>
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 1994 11:27:09 +0100

This mail announces an interim release of STk. This version (2.1.1) is in
the pub directory of kaolin.unice.fr.
The main purpose of this version is to permit to use the BLT package.
BLT is a package develloped for Tcl which includes a Drag & drop facility, a
table geometry manager, a graph widget, bitmap convenient functions, ....

To use the BLT package, yo'll have to take the blt-1.7-for-STk-tar.gz file.

WARNING: STK 2.1.1 VERSION DOESN'T CORRECT ALL THE BUGS THAT SOME OF YOU HAVE
ALREADY REPORTED (but it corrects some). I hope to have time to fix them last
week.

I have tried to be more "clean" with dynamic loading and a lot of modification
have been done in the package for this. Please signal me all the problems you
have.

Enjoy

                -- Erick