Re: stklos problem: stack corruption with scale and canvas

From: Erick Gallesio <eg_at_essi.fr>
Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2002 13:12:06 +0200

> What you describe here looks like a GC problem. I really don't like
> those kind of bugs :-<.
> I'll try to have a look at this problem tonight. Thanks for signaling
> it.

Answering to myself:

Yes this a GC problem. The problem comes here from the fact that a
GTklos scale is made of two basic GTK widgets (a scale and an
adjustment). The solution I have is not completely correct for now and
I have not found a patch for it now. Anyway there a simple way to
correct it in tour Scheme program is to bind yours Scheme scales to
global variables. In the meantime that I fin a patch, it seems that
this trick works. Tell me if it works for you too.

--
Erick