Re: STklos: slib

From: Erick Gallesio <eg_at_essi.fr>
Date: Mon, 2 Dec 2002 07:43:48 +0100

On Sun, 01 Dec 2002 18:42:15 -0600, "Rembrandt F. Wolpert" <wolpert_at_uark.edu>
wrote:

> I was just trying to use printf in slib from stklos, and although it
accepts
> printf, and prints correctly, I get a list of undefined symbols:
>
> reference to undefined symbol require:provide
> reference to undefined symbol macro:load
> reference to undefined symbol synclo:load
> reference to undefined symbol syncase:load
> reference to undefined symbol macwork:load
> reference to undefined symbol load-ciexyz
> reference to undefined symbol load-color-dictionary
> reference to undefined symbol slib:report-version
> reference to undefined symbol slib:report-locations
> reference to undefined symbol transcript-on
> reference to undefined symbol transcript-off
> reference to undefined symbol generic-write
>
> What now?

There is no problem. Slib is correct, this is just me that prints a
message and I shouldn't. In fact the message "reference to undefined
symbol" is printed as soon as a unknown global symbol is seen, no
matter it is defined latter. In fact I should keep a list of undefined
symbols and print the message when the file is completely loaded.
It is on my TODO list.

> Sorry to be so stupid...
It is not you, it is the way I print this message.

À bientôt

--
Erick