internal define in stklos 0.51 ???

From: Nicolas Evrard <nicoe_at_wanadoo.be>
Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2001 17:00:54 +0200

I was migrating my code from STk to STklos today and I realize there was a
thing really frustrating : I cannot make internal define inside a begin ...
well that's not really a big problem but it's annoying.

Anyway, STk was my favorite scheme implementation and I guess STklos will
also be the scheme I will use for (eval (cond ((in-work? me) "Wasting time
instead of doing something really usefull for the society") (else "Fun"))).

--
Evrard Nicolas        Happily using:    /\\