cascaded menus segfault on Windows

From: Jonathan Berry <Jonathan.Berry_at_elon.edu>
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2000 17:12:31 -0500

I've looked at the cascaded menus segmentation faults in
Windows, and this is what I've found so far: as of the last
line of Tk:menu-button-post (in menu.stk), the variable
tk::posted-mb is printable and apparently uncorrupted. As of
the first line of Tk:menu-unpost, however, the same variable
is corrupted. Trying to access it yields a segmentation
fault. I don't know if I'll have time to keep debugging
this, so I thought I would report what I found.

        Jon Berry
Jonathan Berry
Email: Jonathan.Berry_at_elon.edu
Elon College