Re: Bigloo(k) "compatibilities"

From: Erick Gallesio <eg_at_unice.fr>
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2000 12:32:21 +0200 (CEST)

Olivier Garbil writes:

> I would like to know if Bigloo(k) can compile all the Stk code.
> If not what are the restrictions ?.

Biglook and STk are very similar ;-) implementation but there are
differences in the Scheme models used by STk and Bigloo. In particular,
the objects systems we use are very different and this difference
appears in the sources (i.e. don't expect to take a STk program and
compile it with Bigloo without modification). But apart the
adaptations you have to do for conforming to Biglook syntax you can do
the same things since we use the same Tk source file.

                -- Erick